RE: [Fwd: TR3A Engine workshop manual]

To: craigmort@transport.com
Subject: RE: [Fwd: TR3A Engine workshop manual]
From: Randall Young <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 20:58:05 -0800
Cc: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Craig :

My suggestion would be to find a Haynes manual for TR2/3/3A/4A .  It has
detailed instructions and photos.

They are supposedly available new direct from Haynes in the UK :
sales@haynes-manuals.co.uk

Roger Colson [mailto:sassamon@mediaone.net] wrote :
> I dialled  011-44-1963-440635   (From USA)
>
> Mention 'Classic Reprint' series to make it easier for them to find the
> manual in their computer.

Or, used ones are frequently sold on eBay.  Try to get an original, not a copy,
as the photos don't copy well.

Randall