NORS TR2 brake shoes (wheel set only) for sale

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: NORS TR2 brake shoes (wheel set only) for sale
From: Herald948@aol.com
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2000 19:03:38 EST
Why there are only two in the box and not four is a mystery, but I have for
anyone needing same two NORS Beck-Arnley relined brake shoes for a TR2. If
anyone is interested, I'll take $25, shipping included (assuming I'm reading
TRF's price list correctly and these are, in fact, a somewhat scarce
commodity).

Let me know off-list if you're interested. First come, first served....

--Andy Mace