TR6 Aftermarket Wheels Identification

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "6-Pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 Aftermarket Wheels Identification
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kmr@pil.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 13:46:31 -0500
Well with lots of snow outside, it makes for a good day to browse eBay.  Thus I
soon happened upon, a set of nice aggressive looking wheels for Triumphs.
You'll be able to view the auction and the wheels at the URL below...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=532456124

Any ideas on the manufacture of the wheels?  This is the second time I have seen
those wheels on a TR6, and I quite fancy the look.  Any info appreciated...

Kai

--
Kai M. Radicke -- kai@radiohead.net
1974 Triumph TR-6 Supercharged

P.S.:  Those of you that read my earlier comment on the MG list, I can now
confirm that the chin spoiler on the TR6 does NOT make a useful snowplow.