Polarizing the voltage regulator

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Polarizing the voltage regulator
From: Susan Tucker <sltucker1@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 21:49:51 -0500
Howdy,
   My TR4 system has been converted to negative groung.  Can anyone tell me
how to polarize the voltage regulator and generator?  What connection do I
touch with the positive/hot side of the battery?
Do I take the positive of the battery to the field windings or to the brushes?
Thanks for your help.
Susan
"Life is not important except in its impact on the lives of others.
The feeling that an individual who is committed and will persevere, can
make a difference."     - Rachel Robinson
Susan Tucker            Phone (606) 846-4731
502 Davistown Road      Fax (606) 846-4731
Midway, Kentucky 40347  email: sltucker1@earthlink.net
                        http://www.angelfire.com/ky/sltuckerart/