Re: TR3 Nose Question

To: pleask@mailhost.wlc.com, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR3 Nose Question
From: Gbouff1@aol.com
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 22:41:00 EST
Pat,

I think that Triumph's intention was to make it a straight line, as the front
of the bonnet is straight.  While Triumph may have intended the back of the
apron to be straight, the outermost edges of the bonnet (just past the apron
support beam) curve slightly towards the front of the car, not more than an
1/8" at the extreme.  When the bonnet is down, the space beteen the bonnet
and apron is about .100" in the center and .200"-.225" near the wings. This
is on my car, other listers may have different information.

I hope this helps.

Gary bouffard
59 TR3A  TS 58399