Re: Where in the world e-mail project

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Where in the world e-mail project
From: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 09:33:45 -0800
Hate to bust your bubble, but this is the re-incarnation of a Spam
Scam that has occured several times over the years...and just to
check a look at MapQuest shows there is an Othello, WA but there is
NO Lutacaga Elementary School there. Please do not take this as a
"Flame", but as an old retired Systems Admin, I have to respond to
these scams...they are kind of like a self replicating virus and end
up clogging the email bandwidth, and stopping really important stuff
like bald guys driving top down...<G>

--
Bill Pugh
aka Wily