RE: TR6 Exh. Manifolds

To: "Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <CC50506@aol.com>
Subject: RE: TR6 Exh. Manifolds
From: "Patrick Bitton" <pbitton@axess.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 14:32:18 -0500
Steve,

I had the same problem restoring my car. I noticed that the exhaust manifold
that came with the car was crack and had a later one that was in excellent
condition. I asked on this thread if it will fit and to my wish coming true,
it does. Therefore, I have a dual pipe system that needs only the mounting
hardware and it will be all set. If you need a dual pipe muffler, I have an
extra one. If you want to stick with the single pipe system, I may have a
non cracked exhaust manifold laying around in my pile of parts.

Let me know,

Patrick

ps. Here are a few pics of my car
http://www3.sympatico.ca/pbitton/TR6/MyCar.html

[This message delayed, as it needed manual intervention by the list
administrator.  mjb.]