RE: Newbie

Subject: RE: Newbie
From: "Bowen, Patrick" <pbowen@intellinetics.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 10:37:14 -0500
Dale, may I be the first to welcome you and let you know hat your
introduction is welcomed.  Second let me say that settling for anything less
than the finest original lines in a sportscar would be an atrocity.  With
that said, I encourage you on a search for the finest sports Car ever made.
The Triumph Spitfire.  While my preference is for the 1500, there are good
arguements for the 4, MK II, MK III, or 1500 (the MKIV tends not to be as
popular an item as it is an underpowered 1500 without the single rail tranny
- still a good car though).  There is also the spitfires@autox.team.net list
for more specific info on it.  Please let me know if there is anyother
preaching, err, um advice I can give.

Patrick Bowen

[This message delayed, as it needed manual intervention by the list
administrator.  mjb.]