Re: 6 Cylinder Valve Cover Gasket - PRICING

To: jmwagner@greenheart.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 6 Cylinder Valve Cover Gasket - PRICING
From: Windoseat@aol.com
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 23:33:58 EST
Hi Justin;

Read your email with interest. I bring new products to market for a living
and I'm not up against the pressures you described. My hats off to you for
developing a product with such practical features and long term benefits. It
doesn't take too much thought to understand the value in your gasket at
$60.00. Aside from the tooling labor and care that went into it.......it's a
practical and elegant solution to cork gaskets and sealants. Good design is
always simple and elegant. Don't let the whiners get you down. You've got a
great idea there and you should take satisfaction in what you have
accomplished.

Greg Wolf
1970 GT6+ "Ian"
KC79746L