Re: Ubeleivable! It's Gone! no more pulse/stumble

To: ptegler@cablespeed.com, spitfire-enthusiast@egroups.com, triumphs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Ubeleivable! It's Gone! no more pulse/stumble
From: Chip19474@aol.com
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 15:02:39 EST
In a message dated 01-01-30 00:24:52 EST, ptegler@cablespeed.com writes:

<< Gotta' love the neighborhood kids who like to watch me work
 and ask a ton of questions.  A 6 year olds' question...
 triggered the final fix.

 Although pulling the choke out a bit at cruise corrected
 the problem, breathing, fuel, exhaust, spark... had nothing
 to do with it >>

Paul,

Don't leave us out on a limb here...what did the 6 year old ask?  I've been
in similar situations with casual adult (totally clueless mechanically)
observers......and then, out of the blue comes some farfetched question that
really makes the light bulb go on......like "should that thing be spinning or
should smoke be coming out of there?"

Chip Krout
'76 TR6 CF57822U (chassis finished - busy grinding & sanding the body - check
out my progress by visiting
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1270980)
'70 Spit Mk3  FDU78512L (tucked away for a long winter's nap)