Screws for TR3A boot handle

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Screws for TR3A boot handle
From: Gbouff1@aol.com
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 18:01:45 EST
I received my lock set for my TR3A from Victoria British.  The chrome looks
decent and the quality appears nice.  However, there are no screws included.
I looked in both Moss and VB, neither show the screws as an additional item
nor are they for sale individually.  Does TRF offer these, or is there a
lister with two of these with good chrome that would like to part with them?

BTW, my wife happened to be home yesterday when my "surprise " package
arrived.  Usually I am home before her, and have time to hide the evidence.
I nonchalantly claimed it was a backorder from waaay baaack, pretty smooth,
huh!

Gary Bouffard
59 TR3A TS 58399