Re: What are gauges worth ?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: What are gauges worth ?
From: Dan Buettner <danb@thelittlemacshop.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 23:36:22 -0600
Pat --

All worthless.  Better just send them to me.    ;)

Seriously - I see these gauges on eBay go for from $25 to $150,
depending on which one.  I purchased a temp. gauge with line (the
ether line for a TR3) complete for $100-something; I also purchased a
spare oil gauge for much less (maybe $30?).

They're worth more if you can certify them as working than if you can
say "looks good", if you know what I mean.

Dan

--
Dan Buettner  -  Des Moines, Iowa  -  mailto:danb@thelittlemacshop.com

1957 TR3, TS15098L, now with an O!  Undergoing frame-off restoration
begun 9/99.  Currently awaiting warm weather and funds.

1977 Spitfire, FM64159U, with an O.  In need of a comprehensive
restoration (again); will probably become a Spit6 or a Spit8.

Visit the Team.Net Triumph list member pages at:
http://www.thelittlemacshop.com/trsite/index.html
Photos, downloads, member bios, and more!