RE: Silver TR3?

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Silver TR3?
From: "Brad Eells" <bradlnss@lightspeed.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2001 17:20:47 -0800
Being an avowed nationalist...German cars should be silver...French cars
should be blue...Italian cars should be red...American cars should be blue
with white stripes...Japanese cars should be white with red stripes...and
British cars should be British racing green!

;-)

Brad
'65 TR4A  (Wedgewood Blue)
'62 TR4 (black, red, blue with white stripes, red again, yellow - going back
to blue with white stripes!)

<<Still pondering what colour to paint the 3a, and there in a Classic Rally
Association brochure I see a very nice old Jag in silver. I am not normally
a fan of silver on modern cars so wasn't considering it, but that old FHC
sure looks good and the lines are sort of similar to the 3.
I don't think I've ever seen a silver 3a though. Can anyone direct me to a
website with one, or send me a pic?>>