How to? Seized Bolts!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: How to? Seized Bolts!
From: Fred Marks <marks_fred@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2001 15:53:58 -0800 (PST)
Aaarrgh!

I need some expert advice on how to un-do some badly
seized bolts in the front suspension of the GT6 frame
I'm disassembling, before I get a B.F.H. and start
banging away and break something!

Specifically, the bolts securing the trunnion and the
damper/spring assembly to the lower A arms, and the
bolts securing the A-arms themselves are seized.

The nuts are off, the bolts have been soaked with
WD-40 for days, and these suckers reFUSE to move!  The
bolts are positively seized to the bushing inserts and
have no inclination toward divorce.

I'll never get to reassembly until I can get the @#$%^
thing apart!  I guess what's realy amazing to me is
that I've never had to deal with this before, after 3
TR6s, a "B" & a Midget--and I must say I'm more than a
bit embarrassed to be stymied by a few stubborn
fasteners!  Then again, none of the previous cars sat
neglected for so long...

Thanks in advance!

Fred Marks
GT6 V6 Proj. Car