Re: SU & Stromberg manual

To: Corey_Sherman@rcn.com
Subject: Re: SU & Stromberg manual
From: wallaces@superaje.com
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2001 02:06:50 -0500 (EST)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
You're the second person to report a problem with that page. I will only be
able to attend to it this coming weekend as I'm out of town on business right
now, so please be patient and I will try to fix it as soon as I get home.
Wouldn't you know it too, it's the best page.
Regards,
Jim

Quoting Corey_Sherman@rcn.com:

> I think the Page 2-38 (800K) is corrupt.
>
> corey.sherman@rcn.com
 Listers,