How Many TRs in Your State?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: How Many TRs in Your State?
From: Chip19474@aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 08:00:36 EST
List,

I'm getting a bit of cabin fever so here's a question that's really a result
of looking at too much snow for too long!

I saw a map of North America on NASA's website which shows the concentration
of light from dwellings, vehicles, industry, homes, etc.....it was quite
impressive.  So, I thought it would be neat to see a similar map with dots or
shading in the states and Canada that represent the number of known Triumphs
in possession of someone.

I don't think NASA would do it so maybe VTR would like to take a crack at it?
 Anyone game?  I'll help do data collection for Pennsylvania.

It's supposed to get close to a record (62 degrees) on Friday.....I just may
shovel a path to the garage, whip open the door and take the cover off of the
Spit just enough to sit in it and make rumbling exhaust noises to raise my
spirits:)

Cheers,

Chip Krout
'76 TR6 CF57822U (chassis finished - busy grinding & sanding the body - check
out my progress by visiting
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1270980)
'70 Spit Mk3  FDU78512L (tucked away for a long winter's nap)