Blue car interiors - results

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Blue car interiors - results
From: "Boothroyd, Frank" <Frank.Boothroyd@northatlantic.nf.ca>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 21:59:50 -0330
Thanks all for your input.  I've decided to go with "Labrador Yellow"
carpets in the TR6.

I'm skinning my dog.

Just kidding.  ha ha ha.

Most of the responses have been biscuit/light tan.  Now my childhood
memories of "biscuits" were of a light coffee colour in the middle with a
ring of darkish brown and complete black on the bottom.  Mom was a terrific
mother, just not a great cook.  So I'm going with tan.  There was one
response of white which, while I'm sure is beautiful, would be hell for my
lady friend to keep clean.  Another response was "Shadow blue".  Very nice,
I'm sure, but the shedding yellow lab... blue and yellow combine to form
green don't they?  Green's definitely out.

Thanks again for the help.
Frank