dissing MGs, fairly handsome in a bald way

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: dissing MGs, fairly handsome in a bald way
From: "William Scherer" <scherer_william@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2001 17:30:21 -0800 FILETIME=[0900C670:01C09301]
Gee Steven
I wouldn't even dare admit to watching friends when I could be watching
survivor instead. Camping in the outback is way cooler than hanging out in
NYC.  Kinda like to think that I'm fairly handsome in a middleaged bald way
too.  Had the car since I was 22 with a full head of hair, so I don't think
I'm trying to compensate. Now if I can just get the beast back on the road I
will be doing good. (I'm hoping for sometime in the next 8 months)
Bill in San Jose
54 TR2