Demisters Anyone?

To: "triumphmail" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Demisters Anyone?
From: "John & Pat Donnelly" <pdonnel1@san.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 20:19:32 -0800
Right in the middle of putting the TR4A back together again, I can't
seem to find the demisters (you know those funny looking things that
attach the heater air hoses to the underside of the dashboard so you
can see in the morning? )! A complete search of the garage turns up
nothing.

Anybody out there have another set? I've tried all the shops,
including the big 3. Nada.  Or, is there another alternative?

An off-line reponse would be appreciated.
Thanks!