Re: Leaving the lists

To: Barry Schwartz <bschwart@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: Leaving the lists
From: Bob Labuz <yellowtr@borg.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 17:49:45 -0500
Cc: spitfires@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Barry,

I for one hate to see anyone leave the list for any reason. I know the list
filters all attachments so viruses cant be coming from this list.

I currently also get alot of mail with attachments. I only open attachments from
people I know and trust.

As soon as the new linux kernel is released, I will be upgrading from Windows to
Linux. Most viruses currently only affect Windows or NT type systems. I am
hoping
that Linux users will have better things to do with their time and not choose to
trespass on our systems.

I also can not for the life of me understand why some people choose this method
of entertainment. What possible gratification could one draw from destroying
another computer? I am waiting for the time when one of these jerks gets life in
Fort Leavenworth Prison for spreading a virus.

Bob Labuz

1958 TR3A
1974 T140V

P.S. Have you tried installing virus detectors? You can configure your email
software to always pass the attachment through the virus software before opening
the applicable application.