FW: harbor freight

To: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: FW: harbor freight
From: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 10:03:09 -0500
Cc: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Fred,

I just saw the HB e-mail with the PC set offered at $149 on sale
for $99  and noticed that it was not what I ordered and received.

The number you sent the list was:  42802-1VGA and it is still
active on the HB website.  I have not tried it out yet but it
looks OK.

Brian Sanborn
'62 TR4  CT16260L soon to be "O" - Groton, MA

My TR4 Restoration Web Site
http://www.net1plus.com/users/sanborn