TR6 seat track assembly O-rings

To: 6pack@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 seat track assembly O-rings
From: corey.sherman@rcn.com
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 20:24:33 -0500 |December 14, 2000) at 02/16/2001 08:24:37 PM, Serialize complete at 02/16/2001 08:24:37 PM
Much thanks to the list members for their help... I received the correct
O-rings - perfect fit!

As a matter of fact, due to special pricing offered directly by the
manufacturer at the time, I order 500, instead of the sixteen (16) I
needed. If any list members are in need of the these o-rings, drop me an
email... two bucks should cover the cost of the O-rings, envelope and
postage.

I figure I have enough for 30 people (60 seats).

P.S. Sorry for the solicitation, but I figure I'll about break even - no
flames please.