RE: Garage floor coating

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Garage floor coating
From: Doug Mathews <mathews@uga.edu>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 10:14:15 -0500
They coated mine with a concrete "stain". I told them I would be working on
cars and needed something that was easy to clean and would not be destroyed
by petroleum products. So far, (15 months), its worked to perfection. I've
even left some oil/gas mixture from engine on it for over a month to see
what it would do and when I wiped it up with a paper towel, there was no
evidence it had ever been there. As to what it will do in 10  years, I'll
let you know then, but I should have all my leaks fixed by then!