Back and forth...

To: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@home.com>
Subject: Back and forth...
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 10:53:42 -0500
Cc: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Message text written by "Scott A. Roberts"
>I drove up and down the driveway about a half a dozen
times, even managed to hit 2nd gear a couple! (Sorta like practicing
carrier
landings- up to 2nd, then stop before I hit the garage!)<

That reminds me a friend of mine that had an XKE when he was young and
stupid (hey!  Weren't we all?) and after servicing his brakes decided to
test them in his parents driveway.  Well, he didn't do so good a job on the
brakes but he did a terrific job on the nose of the car when he hit the
stone wall at the end.

Dave (don't take your brakes for granted) Massey
57 TR3 (with Disc Brakes)
71 TR6
80 TR8