Re: TR3 Drop Arm Allignment

Subject: Re: TR3 Drop Arm Allignment
From: "Michael Ferguson" <fergie@ntplx.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 17:57:26 -0500
Cc: "John Krause (home)" <jktr250@aol.com>
Scott, look at the end of the rocker shaft that protrudes from the bottom of
the steering box. Should be a notch on the end radiating out from the
center. If you hold the drop arm so that the the large hole (the one the
rocker shaft fits into) is near you and the arm extends away from you, the
notch should be at about 3 o'clock, also radiating out from the center hole.
Looks like they hit 'em with a cold chisel. Be sure you're looking on the
correct face of the drop arm.

Somewhere I recall seeing directions on how to measure/align if you don't
have the marks. Let me know if you need them and I'll try to locate.

Michael Ferguson
1959 TR3A  TS53990L...O