Re: TR6 Paint Job=something different??

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR6 Paint Job=something different??
From: Steve Daniels <sdaniels@gorge.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 19:31:12 -0800
On Mon, 19 Feb 2001 21:05:36 -0600, "alan jones"
<adamkillick1@hotmail.com> wrote:

>I must admit that I'm not in love with the TR6, but I have a nice car that I
>must keep until I find a tr250, tr4A  or 5 to trade for.
>Anyone point me to a picture of a car that's interestingly striped, or has
>something to improve its lines.

If what you want to do is maintain your investment until you find
the car you want (and there's a pretty cool TR250 on ebay right
now), you should probably keep it as close to stock as you can.
What may be an improvement to you will be seen as . . . less than
an improvement by someone else.  Putting on 'interesting stripes'
will most likely diminish its value to someone else.

Steve "Improve the lines.  Sheesh." Daniels