Car Seats

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Car Seats
From: Steve Daniels <sdaniels@gorge.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 22:29:16 -0800
When I bought my '73 TR6, the seller told me that the seats in
the car were not Triumph seats, but that he had a line on a pair
that I could have if he could get them.  He has possession of
them now, but he says:

>I've gained possesion of the seats. I'm not sure if they are for a TR6 or
>not (maybe for a TR4, I just don't know). Please ask your sources
>what to look for and I'll do the same.

So, I'm asking my sources.

In the same mail, he says:

>Also, I have a 1956 TR3 for sale if
>you're aware of someone who may be interested. It's a small-mouth WITH
>overdrive. Let me know.

I'd be happy to make the introduction is anyone is interested.