Fwd: Rebuilt Engine from Roadster Factory?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Rebuilt Engine from Roadster Factory?
From: TRIPHSTEVE@aol.com
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 19:51:36 EST
Cc: jswauger@microserve.net
Hello List-

Here is the reply from John Swauger at TRF.

Hope this helps.

Steve Thornton
Bowling Green, KY
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 19:32:20 -0500
To: TRIPHSTEVE@aol.com
From: "John C. Swauger" <jswauger@microserve.net>
Subject: Re: Fwd: Rebuilt Engine from Roadster Factory?

Steve,

    Can you send this back through to the list for me?

     Engines are shipped via truck freight because of their size and
weight.  TRF pays the truck freight costs on orders over $1500 when shipped
to a commercial address.  Truck shipments to private residence addresses
are more expensive and are not covered.  This applies to the lower 48
states only.  Free truck freight shipping is not available to Hawaii,
Alaska or Canada.  Additional crating charges usually apply.

     Shipping core units back to TRF is the responsibility of the customer
and core returns must be shipped prepaid.  This applies in all cases
whether the customer is having his or her own core rebuilt, or if a used
core is being returned after a rebuilt unit is purchased.  All core units
are to be assembled, clean and drained of oil and other fluids.  Core units
must be rebuildable in order to receive a core refund.  If there is any
doubt, it is best to call before sending a core in.  The manager of CAR
Components is Bob Hoke and he can be reached M-F at 800 234-1104.  Core
units may also be dropped off at TRF M-F until 4:30.  Special arrangements
should be made to drop off cores on Saturdays.

John Swauger
TRF