Re:

To: "Fisher & Elizabeth Jones" <fisher@hctc.net>
Subject: Re:
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 20:35:53 -0600
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
-----Original Message-----
From: Fisher & Elizabeth Jones <fisher@hctc.net>
To: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Cc: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Date: Tuesday, February 20, 2001 1:16 PM

>Probably more rare than you could imagine.  Added to that he is even more
>'native' than you intended, somewhere in the distant past there is some
>Cherokee - which explains some aspects of his behaviour.  Just don't make
>him really mad.

And somewhere in my distant past is some Ojibwe.  My mother's folk were all
Irish (her name was Cavanagh).  My dad is French-Canadian, but his people,
living in Minnesota a for a few generations, never mentioned the Canadian
part except in the naming of one of their towns:  Little Canada.

A lady once asked my grandfather, "Mr. Ethier, is it true that you are part
Indian?"  He replied, "Find me a Frenchman who isn't!"

Oh, and about the Beatles song:  The man who "blew his mind out in a car"
was in a blue Elan.  An he WAS from the House of Lords.

"It makes a nice noise when it goes faster"
- 4-year-old Adam, upon seeing a bitmap of Grandma Susie's TR4.