RE: Herald front parking lamps

To: "'Scott A. Roberts'" <herald1200@home.com>, Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Herald front parking lamps
From: Davies William-qswi646 <William.M.Davies@motorola.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 14:09:27 -0000

Hi Scott,
        I don't know how well they last on your side of the Atlantic, but
British Heralds invariably have rusty backplates. New ones are available
from Canley Classics (formerly John Kipping) for around 12 UK. Lenses should
prove no problem - if you fail to find any in the US let me know and I can
mail you some of my spares,
        Cheers,
                Bill.

                            This Message sent by:
    ^================^
   /                  \     William Davies
  /                    \    Total Triumph Enthusiast
/  \  ______  ______  /  \  1959 Herald 948 Coupe Y128
\__/  \     ||     /  \__/  1959 Herald 948 Coupe
=====U==============U=====  1960 Herald 948 Saloon 100% Original
 | |                  | |   1961 Herald 1200 Coupe
 |_|                  |_|   1964 Herald 1200 Saloon
                            1959 Standard Atlas Pickup
Join The Herald Mailing List at: