Request for UK listers

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Request for UK listers
From: Bill Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 06:54:57 -0800
I am still trying to get a proper 3  point harness for my 1957 TR3, I
purchased a set of Securon belts from Victoria British but they sent
the wrong ones.  Their only listing is for a Securon model 500/30
which can only be mounted vertically, The Correct model for the TR3
is 514/30 which can be mounted at an angle.
The Securon address is:

        Winchmore Hill
        Amersham
        Buckinghamshire

        tel +44 1494 434455

If this is near any lister and if you would be so kind to contact
them and ask if there is any way I could buy direct, I would be most
grateful.

Thank you for your time

--
Bill Pugh