TR4 overdrive: thanks

To: Triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR4 overdrive: thanks
From: Steven Newell <steven@cravetechnology.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 09:29:26 -0700
Thanks to all who replied to my overdrive post. It's great to hear
that in all likelihood, my DPO didn't break the overdrive in the
two years he owned it, and my kids didn't switch it on and help
me to break it when I didn't notice while backing out the driveway.

And better still, it probably requires only adjustment or minor
parts and service to return to service. Here's hoping. Thanks
again.

--
Steven Newell
Denver, CO