TR6 side window guide resto - Death to the rattles!!

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 side window guide resto - Death to the rattles!!
From: "Shawn Mann" <shaw.mon@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 10:13:17 -0800
 Folks,

 A while back I found instructions online somewhere for restoring the window
 guides on a TR6.  Now that I'm finally getting around to getting the job
 done, I can't seem to find the instructions or where they came from.  I
 checked the archives and all the usual online references, but I just can't
 seem to locate them.  Anyone have any ideas where good instructions might
be
 found??

 Thnx,

 Shawn Mann