Re: What's your LBC's name? c .nf.ca>

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: What's your LBC's name? c .nf.ca>
From: Kevin Rhodes <krhodes1@maine.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 13:36:45 -0500
I have five cars at the moment, four of which have names:

Freddy the Spitfire (just looks like a Freddy - friendly and happy)
Margot the SAAB 900T (named after the nice little old lady I bought her from)
Annette the Peugeot 504D (she looks like a frumpy little old lady)
Babette the Peugeot 505 SW8 (Annette's much younger, fat sister)

The Landrover doesn't have a name, it's just "the Landrover" Or more
accurately right now - "the storage shed in the corner of the garage"!

Kevin Rhodes
Portland, Maine