RE: TR2-3 floors

To: "'HAMILTON DOUG'" <douglasehamilton@home.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: TR2-3 floors
From: Chris De Wet <DeWetC1@sapo.co.za>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 11:16:28 +0200
Doug et al .

FWIW I've heard that an elderly gentleman in Cape Town ( or thereabouts in
South Africa ) makes new TR2 - TR3A floors that is being sold by the major
vendors in the UK . AFAIK he charges R 1000,00 ( roughly 90 UK Pounds or 130
US Dollars ) for the complete set without captive nuts or shipping . Haven't
bought anything yet , but I've seen a set and IMHO it's nicely made .
Also heard that the same person is manufacturing new stainless steel fuel
tanks for the TR's . Haven't seen a sample yet and have no idea on prices .

Apologies for the late reply . I've been away from the office for a while .

Kind regards .
Chris de Wet .
TSCC ( SA ) membership number : 356 .
'56 TR 3 ( TS 10795 ) + '64 Spitfire 4 Mk 1 ( FC 25680 ) .

PO Box 472 , Ifafi , 0260 , South Africa .
Telephone : 012-3398071 ( office ) or 012-2591129 ( home ) .
Cellphone : 083 9989744 .

Projects : '62 Herald 1200 Coupe , '65 Herald 12/50 ( convertible ) ,
'63 Spitfire 4 Mk 1 , '66 Spitfire 4 Mk 2 .