TR3A for sale

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3A for sale
From: GreenBugeye@aol.com
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 11:46:00 EST
Cc: dtgolder@yahoo.com
TR Listers:

Received the following from a fellow Bugeye Sprite guy.  Anyone have any
interest or know someone who would?  Reply to him at dtgolder@yahoo.com.
NFI, etc.  Thank you!

<<I have a '60 TR-3A.

I took it apart over 10 years ago in hopes of a frame-up restoration (that
never took place).  Ever since, it's been in my Dad's garage/basement
(depending on the pieces) in Buffalo, NY.

At this stage, Dad's health isn't great, I've long since moved away, and I
(along with my brother who's half owner) are looking to move the car/find a
good home. I'm wonding if you could "spread the word" as it were.

Specifics:

1960 TR-3A
California Car
No rust (I mean none, zero, zip). Some corrosion around the battery box, but
that's it.
60,000 original miles (we're the second owner). Everythings there (but apart)
but most assembiles are still "assembled" (i.e. engine out but together, same
for the gearbox, rear end, etc.)

I'd appreciate any help. Thanks!

Daniel T. Golder
dtgolder@yahoo.com>>