insurance

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: insurance
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 20:13:37 -0500
O/K here is how my policy with Hargertys works, they already have a high and
low range on what any classic car is worth, they tell you how much it will
cost for each unit of $1,000 worth of stated value insurance you want, you
set your coverage in that range where you want it, the coverage sells for X
per 1K, so if you want to insure it for 10K, then it is 10 X "X", no one can
say this is not what both parties agree to from the start 10 times their
flat fee, same with J.C. Taylor, and others, ==flat fee times the units you
want, call it "stated", "agreed" or whatever you want, thats what I have my
car insured for, any figure higher than their range limits, they then would
require a apprasil.  "FT"