bounced mail

To: "Musson, Carl" <musson@chekhov.arts.usf.edu>
Subject: bounced mail
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 19:00:47 -0500
Cc: "'TR-List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Message text written by "Musson, Carl"
>I have been getting a bunch (15-18) of bounced mail from postings I sent
the list back in August.  I'm not sure if they ever posted to the list and
the questions/responses are "old news" so I am not resending.  However, I
was wondering if anyone else is experiencing this.
<

Me too.  I get them occasionally but recently its about like you, 12 or so
a day.  I figure that some server somewhere finally decided to dump a bunch
of pending jobs after sitting on them for 6 months.

I just ignore them.

Dave