Title Searches

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Title Searches
From: "David Connitt" <dconnitt@fuse.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 08:55:20 -0500
List,
Do any of the list members living in Ohio know if there is a way to
determine who previous owners of our cars are? It would be nice to contact
them to politely determine what was done to the car while in their
ownership.
In my case, my TR4A had the body removed and extensive chassis work was done
but I don't know if the universals were replaced, the diff. looked at, etc.
Then there is always the engine/transmission..
I am sure there may be previous owners who don't wish to discuss previously
owned cars but there are also alot who I am sure would like to find out how
their LBC is doing!
Dave Connitt
66 TR4A CTC 71084L