Orginal Triumph radio

To: <Harrymague@aol.com>
Subject: Orginal Triumph radio
From: "Sumner Weisman" <sweisman@gis.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2001 10:04:32 -0400
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Harry,

There are only two wires because (obviously) that was before the days of
stereo.  The speakers are probably 4 to 8 ohms each.  Just wire them in
parallel, and they will work fine.  That is, connect the two wires to both
speakers.  The impedance will be half, but you'll never hear the impedance
mismatch.  The radio will drive this load with no problem.

Sumner Weisman
62 TR3B TSF263L