Re: Guess the model

To: "a Wallace" <wallaces@superaje.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Guess the model
From: "David Greed" <greed@wave.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 19:45:14 +1200
Jim

I think someone else was close (mentioning a Fergy 35 - but they came later)
and Jonmac was very close to letting the cat out of the bag. I would think
that it is a Ferguson (no Massey at the front) TEA20 or TEA24. I know these
well, having spent many hours getting the seat impring on my butt. Something
else you forgot to mention was the six volt electrics... but with a low
compression and a crank handle as backup, that hardly ever mattered...
Nothing that a hill and bump start couldn't fix if all else failed.

Memories..., sigh...

David Greed
1974 Stag Man O/D
1979 2500S Man O/D