Yahoo Triumph Motoring

To: "Triumphs@autox. Team. Net" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Yahoo Triumph Motoring
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 01:12:59 -0400
The Yahoo Triumph Motoring has been around for some
time although it used to be under the guise of the
WebRing prior to Yahoo taking it over.  Anyway, I want
to invite any and all Triumph enthusiasts who also have
a website that shows off their car and shares their
knowledge to become a member if you aren't already one.

This WebRing was not being updated recently so I agreed
to assume the tasks of managing it.  Please bear with
me as it may take some time to get the house back in
order, but it should be fun.

Thanks

Ashford Little
70' Triumph TR6