British Car Club Festival @ Rhinebeck Aerodrome

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: British Car Club Festival @ Rhinebeck Aerodrome
From: "Dennis N Culligan" <dncullig@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 17:36:27 -0400 |March 21, 2001) at 06/21/2001 05:36:30 PM
 On Saturday, August 25th, the Brits of the Hudson will be joining
   other British car aficionados at the 2nd Annual British Car Club
Festival
   at the Old Rhinebeck Aerodrome in historic Rhinebeck, NY.  Last year
   we were given free admission to the airshow and displayed our cars in
   the courtyard near the runway.  Bi-plane rides are available before and
   after the show, but you must get to the aerodrome EARLY in the day
   (by 10:00-10:30) to guarantee a reservation for a bi-plane ride prior to
   the show.
   For more information about the Old Rhinebeck Aerodrome, contact Jim
   Hare at (845) 758-8610 or see www.oldrhinebeck.org.

Dennis Culligan / Highland,NY /  DNCULLIG@US.IBM.COM