Grille

To: <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Subject: Grille
From: "Justin Paxton" <Justin@BEXEL.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 16:50:38 -0700
Cc: "Triumph Newsletter (E-mail)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
You know, your point about the grille is the first I've seen about
overheating that didn't talk about push pull electric fans, high
efficiency water pump, after market radiator with extra rods etc.
I ran my freshly rebuilt TR3A for a number of weeks with out the grille
and it never overheated.  I installed the grille, and now it runs hot
and overheats all the time.  Duh.  So you say the factory one does the
trick.  So hard to find a decent one of those.  Got any leads?
Cheers: JP
59TR3A TS40984  "Parts All Over The House"

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a
name of winmail.dat]