more numbers report x3 part 1

Subject: more numbers report x3 part 1
From: "Ken Gano" <triumphs@mcleodusa.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 08:48:44 -0700
This will make the third time I have tried to post this.  Lets see if
breaking it up into smaller chunks lets it get through.  I am having real
problems if my ISP so  I apologize if this appears more than once.

Sorry if this is a duplicate.  I mailed it last night, but it never showed
up on the list.