Re: Mashed potatoes (no LBC)

To: equinn@airtreatment.com, 105671.471@compuserve.com, steven@cravetechnology.com
Subject: Re: Mashed potatoes (no LBC)
From: Herald948@aol.com
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 19:55:57 EDT
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
In a message dated 8/3/2001 7:46:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
equinn@airtreatment.com writes:

> I really think that the dawn of the modern era was the invention of the
> microwave dinner.... to quote a local chains commercial
> "without us some guys would starve!"  I for one rank them up there with
> sliced bread.

(MAN, I SWORE I wouldn't get into THIS discussion, but....)

You must be too young to remember the granddaddy of "bachelor" food:

Swanson's TV dinners.

--Andy Mace

"The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've
got it made." -- Groucho Marx