Hardura Board - Commercial equivalent?

To: "'triumphmail list'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hardura Board - Commercial equivalent?
From: john donnelly <pdonnel1@san.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2001 19:20:07 -0700 teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id f770sGT12595
Cc: "'pdonnel1@san.rr.com'" <pdonnel1@san.rr.com>
Hello List,
I'm coming to the end of the 1st phase of a complete redo on my TR4A (2nd phase
is to actually license & drive it!) and have turned my attention to the trunk.
I know TRF has hardura tire covers and gas tank covers at about $100 each, but
damn, if I can rebuilt just about anything else I should be able to do these
too! I kept my old hardware.

Is there a commercial equivalent to the "hardura"?  At my local Home Depot
weather proof press board comes close but it's not the same. What's it really
called, or, do i need to see an actual lumber yard with real stuff.

Regards,
John in San Diego
'67 TR4A