Open House Extended Hours

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Open House Extended Hours
From: "levilevi" <levilevi@home.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 23:06:33 -0600
List,

I'm extending the hours to the open house (now 1:00PM-7:00PM) since there's
some travelers that have planned their driving for an arrival in Denver at the
end of the day.

So we'll have the garage door open til 7:00 PM which will still give folks
about an hour of daylight to get to Breckenridge if they have reservations for
that night.

If your plans were to come at 1:00 PM on Sunday you're still more than
welcome.  See ya.

Bud

Here's the original post in case you missed it.

I just got clearance from SWMBO (she who must be obeyed) to do this.

I'd like to invite anyone from the list that's headed for VTR in Breckenridge
to stop by for an open house on the afternoon of August 19th (Sunday) from
1:00PM to 5:00PM.  We'll have liquid refreshments (both alcoholic and
non-alcoholic) and some munchies.  Hopefully this will work out with your
travel schedules.  If not I'll see you all in Breckenridge.  I'm headed up
there on Tuesday night the 21st.

I think Brad Kahler and Susan Hensley might be stopping by so you might get to
meet the next guy (and woman) in line for the title of "Savior of All
Triumphs", after Andy Mace of course.

Please let me know if you even THINK you'll be able to stop by since I hate to
run out of beer.  I'll take care of the excess later ;)

Tools and liquids for your cars are also available if needed and I live on a
real wide street so parking is not a problem (even for those pulling
trailers).

I'm at 220 Carr St., Lakewood, Colorado 80226.  Phone number is 303-233-4254
but please RSVP via email as you will never get through on that line (two
teenagers!!).  I'll send out directions to those who need them or you can look
me up on Mapquest and/or try this link:

http://www.mapquest.com/cgi-bin/ia_find?link=btwn%2Ftwn-map_results&random=56
5&event=find_search&SNVData=&address=220+Carr+St.&city=Lakewood&State=CO&Zip=
80225&Find+Map.x=43&Find+Map.y=8

6th ave. is the road (highway) that you take from I-25 through Denver that
gets you to I-70 to Breckenridge so I'm only 4 blocks out of the way.

Hope to see and meet new and old list friends.

Bud Rolofson
71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost Parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)