Rechroming a bumper

To: "Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rechroming a bumper
From: "Patrick Bitton" <pbitton@axess.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 20:59:54 -0400
Sorry to bomb the list but I just recieved my newly rechromed TR-6 front
bumper and have to brag of the exceptional job these people did. It looks
like they molded a mirror on the bumper. Fixed every little dent and
straighted it remarkably.
I am so impressed of how the bumpered turned out that I have to get my rear
bumper rechromed now. It would not make any sense have a beautiful front
bumper and an ugly rear bumper. If anyone lives not too far from the
Montreal, Quebec area. I highly recommend these guys. The cost was
$575.00cdn(almost $400us), but well worth it. Someone from one of the big 3
suggested to rechrome the original rather than buying a new repro from them.
The people at GG Polishing and Plating Inc. Told me that they use a copper
base plating then a nickel plating and finally, chrome plating. This is by
far the nicest bumper I have ever seen. Even cars in shows.

If anyone is interested in contacting these people, their phone number is
1-888-651-5190 if that doesn't work try 450-651-5190.

http://www.ggplating.com/full.swf

I have no financial interest. I am just so impressed with the work they did.

Patrick
70 TR-6 (looking better)