suspension questions(kinda long)

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: suspension questions(kinda long)
From: "Bryan Loy" <paradise@icx.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 10:34:28 -0400
Hi.  The TR6 is up and running now, about 700 miles down and doing well.
Many thanks to all who helped with answers to a neophytes questions.  I have
2 more! :-)
1)  When I pull off the highway into a parking lot or someplace where there
is a slight difference in surface height, I hear a funny sound, best
described as a "squark!", and it occurs in both front and rear.  Any
suggestions as to what this might be?
2)  Everything in the drive line is very smooth up to about 50-55 mph, then
I get a shaking through the steering wheel.  This is like a vibration, but
the swing of it is much wider.   I've been told I have a warped wheel, but
if that were the case, wouldn't it be apparent at slower speeds?  Also, the
vibration tends to gradually go away as speeds reach 60 and above.  Any
suggestions here?
Thanks very much in advance